SHOW NOTES: Episode 86
Are you a blogger who wants to learn more about getting on an ad network?
This episode is just for you! In today’s episode, we have Heather Tullos on from Mediavine. Heather is the Senior Vice President of Support and Customer Success at Mediavine. She is here to share her insight and wisdom behind ad networks.
She is bringing all of the details of ad networks and how you can set yourself up for success to get on an ad network.
Heather shares more about Mediavine and their mission to help bloggers monetize and getting traffic to your site. We also chat more about running ads when the time comes and how Mediavine focuses on user experience when running these ads. Heather shares the minimum requirements to apply to Mediavine, shares when you should apply, and a little more about the requirements to stay on the ad network. We talk more about monetizing through your email marketing and using a self-hosted WordPress to set yourself up for success to monetizing later with your blog.
If you are in the early stages of your blog or aren’t on an ad network just yet, take Heather’s advice and keep going!
We are so thankful that Heather came on today to share more about ad networks and we hope this episode helped you!
Let’s continue the conversation over on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts). We’d love to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- Ad networks
- Getting on an ad network
- Monetizing your blog
- Setting yourself up for success with your blog
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Learn more about Mediavine at: www.mediavine.com or follow on Instagram: @mediavine
- Connect with Heather on her blog: sugardishme.com; Instagram: @tullosastory; or LinkedIn
- If you want to apply to be a part of the membership, apply HERE! We can’t wait to see you there!
- Get 20% off of Keysearch Starter Plan using this link and code: KSDISC
- 3 bonus episodes on the private podcast! Click here and put in your name and email address to check them out!
- Join the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp!
- Check out the Blog Depot!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.