SHOW NOTES: Episode 85
Are you a blogger looking for a community?
In this episode, we hear more from four of our Ultimate Blog Membership students. They all share more about their journey of being in the membership and how it has benefited them. They share about how it has helped them build their knowledge, connect with other bloggers, and helped them gain confidence in blogging.
Community is an important part of blogging.
Brittany, Kristina, Liz, and Courtney all share how it helps to have a community of like-minded bloggers who are on the same journey with you. They share how valuable it is to be have the calls and be able to talk through things and to learn more from us and the guest experts that we bring on. They share that the inspiration and motivation that they receive from each other is incredible!
Tune in to hear how this community has truly helped them (and others) and how it can help you too!
If you want to apply to be a part of the membership, apply HERE! We can’t wait to see you there!
Let’s continue the conversation over on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts). We’d love to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- The Ultimate Blog Membership
- Blogging Community
- The value that a community can provide in your blogging business
- What is included in the membership
Connect with our guests!
- Kristina Cadelina from When Salty and Sweet Unite
- Brittany Glynn from Brief and Balanced
- Liz Olberding from Up North Nosh
- Cortney Sparkman from Sweet New Roots
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- If you want to apply to be a part of the membership, apply HERE! We can’t wait to see you there!
- 3 bonus episodes on the private podcast! Click here and put in your name and email address to check them out!
- Join the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp!
- Check out the Blog Depot!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.