SHOW NOTES: EPISODE 45
Are you a mama who wants to start or grow your blog? Today we are joined by Kelsie Brown, a former student in the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp. Kelsie shares how she has grown her blog while raising a family. She shares how her blog has changed and pivoted over the years and how she now has integrated blogging into her family. Blogging doesn’t have to be a separate part of your life from your family. You can find ways to have your kids help and Kelsie shares some of that with us today. She also shares a piece of advice that she would give to a mom that wants to start a blog but is not sure if she can with kids.
If you are a mama and are scared to start a blog or wondering how to grow your blog while also being a mom, this episode is going to be one you want to hear!
Thank you for listening! We would love to connect with you on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- How Kelsie has grown her blog while raising a family
- How Kelsie’s blog has changed over the years
- Blogging doesn’t have to be separate, more about how Kelsie integrates her blogging career and family life
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Kelsie on her blog or Instagram.
- Check out last week’s episode on integration over balance.
- Special offer for our podcast listeners: 50% off of your first month of The Blog Depot with Code: UBP50. Sign up HERE.
- Get on the waitlist for The Ultimate Blog Bootcamp HERE.
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.