SHOW NOTES: Episode 19
We are so excited to share this episode with you all today. Ashleigh Henry is our guest today and she is a marketing and sales consultant – a social media guru. We have such a fun conversation with Ashleigh and learn so much and can’t wait to share this information with you.
Ashleigh shares her incredible insight on social media and how it relates to your blog. She explains how consistency can look different for each person and how showing up “more” isn’t necessarily the answer. She also shares with us on how often a person should show up on social media and where to focus those efforts when you are there.
Ashleigh shares a lot of information on social media scheduling tools and which ones she recommends, how important boundaries are, and why you should have a “close friends” list on Instagram.
We chat about so much in this episode and Ashleigh even shares the first step to getting started and being more intentional on social media! This episode is full of valuable information. Be sure to tune in on the player above or wherever you listen to podcasts.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- Social media and how it relates to your blog
- How consistency can look different for everybody
- How often you should show up on social media
- Where to focus your efforts on social media
- Social media scheduling tools
- The purpose of a “close friends” list on Instagram
- The first step to getting started and being more intentional on social media
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Ashleigh on Instagram or her website!
- Sprout Social
- Check out episode 17 where we have an open and honest conversation about starting a blog!
- Interested in starting a blog? Check out the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp!
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
***This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.***