SHOW NOTES: Episode 87
Are you wanting to learn more about keyword research for your blog?
Today, we brought on Aleka Shunk to share more about keyword research with you. Aleka is the founder of Aleka’s Get-Together and Keywords with Aleka. After keyword researching ineffectively for over two years, Aleka was finally able to triple her organic search traffic in under four months by changing a few simple research strategies!
Keyword research is a crucial foundation for growing a blog because it helps bloggers understand what topics and keywords their target audience is searching for.
By doing keyword research, you can find out what keywords and phrases are relevant to your niche and have a high search volume. This will help you create content that aligns with what your audience is looking for which helps optimize your blog for better visibility. She dives deep into keyword research and creating top-ranking content with us today.
We also talk about the significance of staying a learner and bein open-minded in the blogging journey.
Keyword research is just one aspect of growing blog. Investing in courses, building an email list, and continuously learning are all important foundations for success as a blogger.
If you are looking to grow your blog, keyword research is a must. Tune in to hear all that Aleka has to share today!
Let’s continue the conversation over on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts). We’d love to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- Keyword research
- Rankings and organic traffic
- Keyword research tools
- Finding good keyword volumes
- Updating old content for SEO
- Keyword research in different niches
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Aleka on her blog alekasgettogether.com and check out all of her courses here: alekasgettogether.com/keywords-with-aleka/. Be sure to use code UBP10 for 10% off! You can also connect with her on Instagram @alekasgettogether
- If you want to apply to be a part of the membership, apply HERE! We can’t wait to see you there!
- 3 bonus episodes on the private podcast! Click here and put in your name and email address to check them out!
- Join the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp!
- Check out the Blog Depot!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.