As a new blogger, it can be hard to know which keywords to target in your blog posts. You want to write about topics that you are interested in and passionate about, but you also want to make sure you’re targeting keywords that have a good chance of ranking high in Google and serving your audience.
RankIQ is a tool for bloggers that can help you find SEO-optimized keywords. It’s an easy-to-use keyword research tool that helps you find long tail keywords that have a good chance of ranking high in Google. Not only can this tool help established bloggers, but it can also be very helpful to new bloggers still learning how to do keyword research. Let’s look at the pros and cons of using RankIQ as a new blogger to determine if it’s worth it.
This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend and love.
What is RankIQ?
RankIQ is a keyword research tool that uses machine learning to help you find SEO-optimized keywords. It’s an easy-to-use platform that allows you to quickly search for related keywords, sort through the results to determine which ones have the best potential, and identify areas where you can rank higher in search engines. RankIQ also provides analytics so you can track the performance of your keywords over time.
Cost of RankIQ:
RankIQ is a paid tool, so it is important to consider this cost and the benefit to your business.
The cost is $49 per month and there is no minimum number of months you must commit.
Before you decide whether to invest in this tool we will explain more about how it works as well as discuss some of the pros and cons.
How does RankIQ work?
RankIQ is a tool that helps you find SEO-optimized keywords to target in your blog posts. It allows you to quickly search for related keywords, sort through the results to determine which ones have the best potential, and identify areas where you rank higher in search engines. The keyword research tool uses machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics tools to help you uncover the most relevant and profitable keywords for your blog.
How is RankIQ different from Keysearch or other tools?
Rank IQ is different than other keyword research tools in a few ways.
- Rather than giving you access to all keyword information, instead, you choose your niche/category and it will give you a list of pre-selected keyword phrases based on very specific criteria.
- It will also give you information about how many searches/pageviews you could yield per year as well as how long it could take to rank for this keyword phrase.
- If you have no idea what to write about, this will give you some ideas vs Keysearch where you need to have a starting point in order to get keyword suggestions
When using RankIQ, you can save keywords that are of interest to you in your list. Once you choose a keyword you can run a report on it to learn more about the competition for that keyword and things your post should include in order to rank or better yet to outrank the other posts.
Pros of using RankIQ:
1. Easy-to-use platform – with a little practice to understand how it works, bloggers can quickly find SEO-optimized keywords without spending a lot of time researching.
2. Accurate results – The specialized machine learning algorithms ensure that the keyword research tool provides accurate results that rank higher in search engines.
3. Analytics – Track the performance of your keywords over time and make adjustments to take advantage of changing trends.
4. Pre-selected keyword phrases – RankIQ gives you access to pre-selected keyword phrases based on very specific criteria, so you can find more relevant keywords for your blog posts, many that you may never have thought of on your own.
Cons of using RankIQ:
1. Cost – The main con of using RankIQ is the cost. At $49 per month, it can be quite expensive depending on your budget.
2. Limited to one niche/category – While RankIQ provides accurate results, the keyword research tool only allows you to search for keywords in one niche/category at a time.
How to sign up for RankIQ
To sign up, you can click this link and then click sign up! It’s easy and quick to get your account up and running.
Is RankIQ worth it for new bloggers?
Ultimately, whether RankIQ is a good fit for you as a new blogger will depend on your budget and the type of keywords you are looking for. If you have the funds to invest in this keyword research tool, it can be very helpful for finding SEO-optimized keywords quickly and accurately. We’ve had some of our students test it out and they were happy with the results.
However, if your budget is tight or you require a wider range of keyword phrases, there are other options that may be better for you.
Overall, RankIQ is an effective tool for new bloggers looking to rank higher in search engines and improve their SEO efforts. It provides accurate results with pre-selected keyword phrases and helpful analytics. However, it does come at a cost and may not always be the best option depending on your needs.
Do your research and consider all of the pros and cons before investing in RankIQ to make sure it is right for you!