SHOW NOTES: Episode 48
Have you ever heard of Google Web Stories? Did you know that they can benefit your blog whether you are a new blogger or have been a blogger for years? Today we have Lauren Casolaro on the podcast today talking with us all about Google web stories. Lauren is a food blogger who also helps other bloggers with Google Web Stories.
We chat about the benefits of using Google web stories, how to get started, how to create them, and the strategy behind them. Lauren has so many tips and tricks that are so helpful to get you started. We enjoyed this conversation and learned so much and can’t wait for you to take a listen too!
Thanks for listening! Let us know what you thought of today’s episode on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts). We’d love to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- Benefits of Google web stories
- How to get started
- How to create Google web stories
- The strategy behind Google web stories
- Tips and tricks to help you
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Lauren on her blog: A Pinch of Parsley or on Instagram @pinchofparsley_
- Check out last week’s episode on email marketing here.
- Special offer for our podcast listeners: 50% off of your first month of The Blog Depot with Code: UBP50. Sign up HERE.
- ConvertKit is the email marketing hub for creators like you. Check out our affiliate link for more information.
- Get on the waitlist for The Ultimate Blog Bootcamp HERE.
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.