SHOW NOTES: Episode 33
Is launching a podcast something you plan to do to go along with your blog? If so, you are going to want to tune in to this episode. Today, we have our very own podcast manager on the podcast sharing how to use a podcast with your blog. Hannah Clark has been managing our podcast since the beginning. She helped us with launch and handles the overall management of it and we wanted her to come share her knowledge of podcasting today.
We chat with Hannah about the niche of your podcast and if that should be the same as your blog and how different types of people consume content. Hannah shares the basics of launching a podcast including what you need to get started, show notes and their importance, and repurposing blog content to podcast content. We chat about how long it takes to launch which can be anywhere from 4-8 weeks. Hannah shares information about monetizing your podcast, tips for growing your show, and how a podcast manager can help you!
If you have been wanting to launch a podcast to go along with your blog, this episode is for you!
Thank you so much for tuning in! Please leave us a rating, review, and send us a DM on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts) to let us know what you thought about today’s episode! We want to help more people like you who are wanting to start a blog!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- Niche of your podcast
- How people consume content
- The basics of launching a podcast
- What you need to get started
- Show notes and their importance
- Repurposing blog content to podcast content
- How long it takes to launch
- Monetizing your podcast
- Tips for growing your show
- How a podcast manager can help
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Hannah on her website or Instagram!
- Amy and Jennifer’s mic — Samsung Q2U microphone
- Check out last week’s episode on the foundations of blogging!
- If you need questions answered before you start your blog and you aren’t quite ready to check out the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp, check out The Blog Depot, an online course and membership community!
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.