SHOW NOTES: Episode 35
Are you a blogger who has been wanting to work with brands? If so, this is the episode for you! Candice Ward is a self-made baker, food photographer, and blogger. With 10 years of experience in corporate sales prior to being a blogger, she has the skills to teach us how to pitch to work with brands.
Candice shares information about how many followers or page views you need prior to sending a pitch to work with a brand, how to figure out which brands to work with, how to contact these brands, media kits (and when to send them), suggestions for those brand new to blogging and pitching to brands, pricing, contracts, and the top 3 strategy techniques when pitching for brands! This is an episode that is packed full of amazing content for those of you thinking about pitching to brands. You aren’t going to want to miss this one!
Thank you so much for tuning in! Please leave us a rating, review, and send us a DM on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts) to let us know what you thought about today’s episode! We can’t wait to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- How many followers or page views you need prior to sending a pitch
- How to figure out which brands to work with
- How to contact brands
- Media kits (and when to send them)
- Suggestions for those brand new to blogging and pitching to brands
- Top 3 strategy techniques when pitching for brands
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Candice on Instagram HERE or on her website HERE! Check out her course waitlist “The Confident Pitch Program” HERE.
- Check out Candice’s 6 powerful strategies to stand out in a pitch and her pitching formula.
- Check out last week’s episode on the importance of a self-hosted website!
- If you need questions answered before you start your blog and you aren’t quite ready to check out the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp, check out The Blog Depot, an online course and membership community!
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.