SHOW NOTES: Episode 12
Today we are chatting with a former student of the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp, Elizabeth Amell. Elizabeth is here today sharing her success story on how she used the personal experiences in her life to help others through blogging.
We chat with Elizabeth about her the journey that led her to blogging and how her posts have transformed over the years. When Elizabeth first started blogging, her blog posts were more personal and today they have transformed into a way that she can help others.
Elizabeth explains that after going through the bootcamp she shifted the content that was posting on her blog to more informational and educational content that can help others with various things, particularly running, which is a passion of hers and complements her run coach business, Strongest Self LLC.
We chat about how you don’t have to be an expert to help others through your blog. You just have to be willing to help and know just a little more than someone else.
Elizabeth shares so much inspiration for those who are thinking of starting a blog. She shares that she is so thankful that she joined the Ultimate Blog Bootcamp and that she has her blog!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- Elizabeth’s journey to blogging
- How Elizabeth’s posts have transformed over the years
- Elizabeth’s run coach business
- How you don’t have to be an expert to blog
- Inspiration for those thinking of starting a blog
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Elizabeth — Her blog, Instagram.
- Check out Elizabeth’s blog or Instagram for more information about her run coaching business, Strongest Self LLC.
- Check out last week’s episode with Whitney Bond on brands.
- Wanting to learn more about starting a blog? Start here!
- Connect with us on Instagram: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.