SHOW NOTES: Episode 42
Have you ever wished you had a community in blogging? If so, this podcast episode today is just for you.
We are so excited to share more information about The Blog Depot and how it can help you. We found that people need help in the early stages before even beginning their blog to get the information they need and have their foundation set so that is who the Blog Depot is for.
If you are looking:
- To get your foundations ready to start you blog (your niche, which platform to use, components of a good site, good content)
- For somebody to bounce ideas off of or someone to help you refine those ideas
- For an online course AND community to ask questions to
- To hop on a monthly coaching call with US to talk more in depth
…then The Blog Depot is for you!
Whether you are a beginner or have been blogging for a while, we just want you to know we value you being a part of this community and we couldn’t do this without you. We hope to see you in The Blog Depot. Please reach out to us on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please leave us a rating or review. We want to get the message out there to more and more people who may want to start a blog!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- The Blog Depot and how we can best support you there
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Special offer for our podcast listeners: 50% off of your first month of The Blog Depot with code: UBP50. Sign up HERE.
- Check out last week’s episode on Simplifying Creating Content.
- Get on the waitlist for The Ultimate Blog Bootcamp HERE.
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.