Do you need an LLC for your blog with Andrea Sager
SHOW NOTES: Episode 62
Andrea Sager, a small business attorney and owner of Legalpreneur is here with us today to share all about LLC’s. Legalpreneur is shaking up the legal industry by providing affordable access to legal advice for small businesses and entrepreneurs so Andrea is the perfect person to have on to talk more about this.
An LLC is something that we talk to our students about, and something that as business owners that we need to consider. Andrea dives into an explanation of what an LLC is, why it protects business owners, and why all business owners need an LLC whether they are making money or not.
This conversation with Andrea has been so inspiring and helpful. We want to hear how this episode helped you! Let’s continue the conversation over on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts). We’d love to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- What an LLC is
- Why an LLC protects business owners
- Why all business owners need an LLC whether you are making money or not
- The risks of choosing not to have an LLC
- Whether you should file for a trademark and/or copyright
- Why you may receive conflicting advice from a lawyer vs an accountant
- Three ways to start an LLC
- Other considerations new bloggers should think about
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Andrea on Instagram and TikTok: @thelegalpreneur, Instagram: @thelegalpreneur or on her website at thelegalpreneur.co. Listen to her podcast The Legalpreneur and check out her book on Amazon.
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Join our email list to get notified of our latest podcast episodes, brand new blog posts and exciting news when it happens!
- You can join the Blog Depot for $9 a month using code: BLOGGER. Sign up here: https://courses.sparkmediaconcepts.com/the-blog-depot
- Get 20% off of Keysearch Starter Plan using this link and code: KSDISC
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
We’d love to connect with you on our other platforms so please visit us at www.sparkmediaconcepts.com or follow us on Instagram at @sparkmediaconcepts
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.