SHOW NOTES: Episode 43
Hey there! Today we are interviewing Sarah Hagstrom with Coach and Grow Co. Sarah and her team help those in the health and wellness space create programs based on their personal transformations and then help clients have transformation as well.
We are chatting all about how she got started in her coaching business and the shifts that helped her show up with intention which is SO important in entrepreneurship. We talk about how to be intentional in your online business including keeping boundaries with ourselves to show up (especially on social media). Sarah even shares how much time we should devote to growing our social media for our business, creating valuable content with intention, and what platforms are really helping your information get seen right now. This was such a great conversation and we can’t wait for you to tune in!
Thanks for listening! If this episode helped you, please leave us a review or share the episode so that we can help more people like you who are wanting to start or grow their blogs. You can always send us a DM on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts) to chat more about the episode too!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- How Sarah got started in her coaching business and the shifts she made
- How to be intentional in your on-line business
- Keeping boundaries with ourselves to show up (especially on social media).
- How much time we should devote to growing our social media for our business
- Creating valuable content with intention
- What platforms are really helping your information get seen right now
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Sarah on Instagram or her website!
- Sign up for Sarah’s masterclass here.
- Special offer for our podcast listeners: 50% off of your first month of The Blog Depot with Code: UBP50. Sign up HERE.
- Check out last week’s episode to learn more about The Blog Depot.
- Get on the waitlist for The Ultimate Blog Bootcamp HERE.
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.