SHOW NOTES: Episode 27
Melissa Pepin is a confidence coach for female founders and she is on the podcast today sharing a lot about mindset, confidence, and encouragement that can help you push forward with your blogging business.
Melissa has been an entrepreneur for nearly 17 years, starting out as a photographer and then she moved into coaching as a confidence coach.
On today’s episode we have a conversation about how we can find that confidence to grow our business, finding what you want to share with the world, remembering why you are in business, not comparing yourself to others, and remembering how much you can truly impact another person with what you share!
We enjoyed this conversation with Melissa and we know you are going to gain so much value from this episode as well.
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and connect with us on Instagram (@sparkmediaconcepts)! We would love to hear from you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVERED:
- How we can find that confidence to grow our business
- Finding out what you want to share with the world
- Remembering why you are in business
- Not comparing yourself to others
- Remembering how much you can truly impact another person with what you share
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Melissa on Instagram or her website.
- Check out The Business Reboot – a retreat for female entrepreneurs and creative industries to help them fall in love with the back end of the business. You can also follow The Business Reboot on Instagram.
- Check out our episode with Melissa’s business partner, Corry Frazier, on brand photography.
- If you’re ready to have a foundation for your blog or have questions you need answered before you start your blog, check out The Blog Depot, an online course and membership community!
- Connect with us on Instagram at: @sparkmediaconcepts
MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE BLOG PODCAST:
Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Podcast! This podcast is for you if you’ve ever wanted to learn blogging basics so that you can start your own blog or if you have been a blogger for years but are struggling to grow or need inspiration and community.
Every Tuesday we will be sharing a new episode where we will cover topics from the basics of starting a blog, monetizing and growing your site, to finding the inspiration you need to keep going. You will also find guest interviews with experts on different blogging topics as well as interviews with bloggers who’ve been in your shoes.
Amy Reinecke and Jennifer Draper are bloggers themselves who want to encourage you to believe in your potential, step outside the norm and step into a life where you create your own schedule, your own success and your own story.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the hosts or guests of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.